miércoles, 5 de enero de 2022

My future job

 Hello, I hope you are very well. Today I come to tell you about what I would like to do in the future, what I would like to work in. To be honest, my dream has always been to have a bakery, to be able to bake sweet things like cakes, cookies, pies and lots of delicious things. I would like to have a place where I can cook in peace, decorate it with beautiful colors, play good music, sell cakes for special occasions and many other things. I would like to be able to make this bakery outside Santiago, probably in the south of Chile, to sell warm things during the winter, since it will be cold.

In the case of not being able to fulfill this dream, I would like to work creating plant based food, for people who prefer not to eat meat like me, vegetarian, vegan people, etc. I would not like to be locked up in an office to work, but maybe in the lab, as I have slowly realized that I love it there. Another thing I would like to do is to work in product quality, to evaluate food through the senses, such as smell, sight, taste and touch.



3 comentarios:

  1. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a beautiful dream! I hope with my heart that you reach it! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is very beatifull. But what happend with people who do not eat flour, like celiac people?

    ResponderEliminar

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

  I don't think I had ever thought about changing things in my career curriculum, but I think I would like to take academic load off mor...