domingo, 16 de enero de 2022

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 

I don't think I had ever thought about changing things in my career curriculum, but I think I would like to take academic load off more than anything else. The truth is that I see some of my friends out of college and they have fewer subjects, so they can concentrate more on those that are going to serve them more in the future. For example, I have a couple of science subjects that I don't think are really important in my future, since they are things that I was taught in school and now seeing the same things again, make me waste my time on that and not on studying other new things. I feel that the amount of study that I have to dedicate to each subject is fine, but since there are so many, it becomes very heavy, so if there were fewer subjects per semester, I would have a reasonable academic load and not stressful.

If I had to change something in the faculty, it would be some bathrooms, they are clean, but a little neglected, for example, there is one that literally has a giant hole in the ceiling.

The professors teach very well, some are a little strict, but I feel that it is part of what the university is, so the truth is, I have not thought of any change regarding that.

1 comentario:

  1. I feel the same, there are some subjects that I don't think are that important or that they will be useful in the future.

    ResponderEliminar

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

  I don't think I had ever thought about changing things in my career curriculum, but I think I would like to take academic load off mor...