domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2021

My beautiful pet

 Hello again, today I want to tell you about my beautiful pet. 

My pet is a dog, his name is Poyoyo, I know it's a little strange name but he has a funny story. 

He is a dog without a specific breed, but he is still beautiful. Many years ago together with my brothers we wanted to have a dog until my dad permitted us to have one. 

We searched the internet for a puppy to adopt and found a family that was giving Poyoyo and his siblings up for adoption. We had to go looking for him on the other side of town, but it was totally worth it. When he came home he was a very small and sweet little ball of fur. 

He is big but not gigantic, white with brown and looks like an ice cream. He has very cute light eyes that hypnotize you.


Poyoyo is really part of the family, every time I see him he gets affection or plays with him. He likes to play a lot, but now that he is a little older, he runs and plays less. 

2 comentarios:

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

  I don't think I had ever thought about changing things in my career curriculum, but I think I would like to take academic load off mor...