lunes, 25 de octubre de 2021

Australia

Hello everyone, today I want to tell you about a beautiful country that someday I would like to visit. I want to visit Australia because I love animals and nature and I know that there you can find the most exotic animals but also many of them are dangerous so you have to be careful. 




I know that you can do several activities because it is a tourist country, but what I most want to do is to dive, surf, visit nature sanctuaries, enter museums, the theater in Sydney, and several other things. 


One of the reasons why I want to visit this country is because a friend of mine lives there and she has told me very well about the country and the many things you can do. Besides, I could visit her and accompany her for a while, because I just want to travel.  Although for a long time I was thinking about going there to study, but I didn't find a place to study that I loved. 

I hope you liked this post and see you soon. 

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I would also like to visit nature sanctuaries and meet the koalas.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow I find Australia beautiful, if you go hug a koala for me ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I would also like to visit australia

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, i like Australia for nature of this country, also surf is a sport that interesting me for the waves on sea and board movement

    ResponderEliminar

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

  I don't think I had ever thought about changing things in my career curriculum, but I think I would like to take academic load off mor...