sábado, 30 de octubre de 2021

My Favorite Holidays

 Hi again, today I want to tell you about my favorite vacation.  Actually, it was not a vacation, but a summer camp.

It was in January 2020, just before the pandemic. The location of this vacation was on a very small island in Chiloé called Quenac. Only 340 people live there, so you can imagine how small the island is. It was so far away that it takes us around 3 days to get there.  


I was on this island for about 3 weeks.  I did this trip with scout friends. There were many of us, 23 approximately. We had to sleep in a school every night, all 23 girls in one room, but it was fun. 

We did many activities with all the children of the island, I helped a lady, her name is Rina, to do different things in her house in the morning and at the end she invited me for lunch. She cooked very well. Also, in her house she had 6 little pigs and their mother who was a big pig. They were very cute. 


They are my favorite vacations because I got to know a very little known place, I saw beautiful landscapes, I could share a lot with the children and I could help Rina in things that she could not do alone. Something important is that we raised all the money for this trip.


5 comentarios:

  1. wow Cote, I would love to go to summer camp, it sounded like a lot of fun.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I have never been to a summer camp, being surrounded by so much nature must be very nice

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!, i liked your picture with the pig family:3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your trip seems great to me, nothing better than visiting new places and helping people.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi, Chiloe is a good place and if you stayed in a island must have been a nice moment

    ResponderEliminar

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

  I don't think I had ever thought about changing things in my career curriculum, but I think I would like to take academic load off mor...