lunes, 20 de diciembre de 2021

Favorite series of my childhood

 Hi, today I want to tell you about my favorite series in my infancy. This series is called "wizards of waverly place", from Disney. 

This series stars selena gomez who at that time was my favorite singer, so I loved to watch it. It is about a family of wizards, they are three brothers and Alex, the main character, is the middle sister. Her older brother Justin, is very studious, he loves to study, go to school and always follows the rules. The younger brother Max, is very distracted, sees magic as something fun and does stupid things all the time. Alex, is a rebellious young girl, who ignores her parents, is irresponsible, does very badly in school but is a lot of fun. The three of them can do magic, but they must learn to use it, for that, their dad teaches them something different in each episode, and he renounced his magic to be able to marry his wife and the mother of the 3 brothers, because she was a simple mortal. They must be careful how they do things, because the world does not know that there are wizards and that they are. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

  I don't think I had ever thought about changing things in my career curriculum, but I think I would like to take academic load off mor...